There is no denying the fact that belly fat is one of the most difficult parts to get rid of. However, the ancient science of medicine, Ayurveda suggests some amazing herbal remedies that may just help with cutting the flab. According to Ayurveda, obesity is a disorder of the fat tissue and metabolism. In this condition, the fat tissues tend to increase in numbers and block all the channels in the digestive system which further lead to weight gain. Ayurveda suggests some herbal drinks are said to help cut the belly fat. Let’s see here about the ayurvedic medicine for weight loss.
- Lemon-Honey: The most popular remedy for weight loss is lemon-honey. Both the ingredients are easily available and can do wonders if taken on regular basis.
- Pepper: Pepper has piperine which enhances the fat metabolism. So, adding a pinch of pepper and lemon and honey in the morning provides a boost to the process and will help in quick weight loss.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is one of the most effective ayurvedic remedy for weight loss. It can boost the fat burning within your body. Cabbage can also serve as a substitute to the unhealthy snacks which one consumes in the evening. Cabbage is more potent when consumed raw. Eating cabbage salad on daily basis can turn out to be extremely beneficial.
- Horse Gram: Fat can be burned steadily by consuming boiled horse gram every day. Change can be witnessed after following the procedure for 45 days. It is one of the best Ayurvedic remedy to reduce weight.
- Triphala: This traditional ayurvedic herb is usually used as gentle bowl tonic. Triphala helps in proper digestion, promotes healthy absorption of vitamins and minerals which helps in keeping the body nourished and balanced at the same time. Consuming Triphala powder on regular basis will help in detoxification of body ultimately leading to the cleaning of blood vessels, liver, and stomach.
- Ginger, garlic and lemon: The combination of ginger with garlic and lemon is one of the most effective ayurvedic medicines not only for weight loss but also for other problems including heart blocks, sinus, fatty liver and high cholesterol. One can lose enormous amount of weight by consuming the combination of these three ingredients.
- Guggul: Guggul, a gum like substance, has been used by Indians since ancient times. It is a wonderful herb whose mention can be found in the Vedas. Guggul is basically used to treat high cholesterol and obesity problems. Guggul is also effective in the treatment of acne problems, arthritis, triglyceride and other diseases.
- Kalonji: Kalonji works really well when it comes to weight loss. This ayurvedic medicine is used frequently in households. It is beneficial for those who want to maintain their Body Mass Index. The result will be visible in three weeks.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is a miraculous remedy for weight loss. Particularly, the juice of aloe vera has been noted to possess outstanding qualities to reduce weight. It is recommended to drink aloe vera juice on an empty stomach in the morning. And remember not to eat anything for an hour after drinking aloe vera juice. You can mix a tablespoon of honey for a good taste. This is surely going to drain your excess body fat.
- Ajwain: Noticeable changes can be witnessed when Ajwain is used on regular basis for weight loss purpose. Ajwain is a very very effective for weight loss as it corrects the metabolic disorders and keeps the stomach happy. Moreover, the presence of anti-toxicants in ajwain make it one of the best remedies for weight loss as it regulates free radicals from the body.
Therefore the ayurvedic treatment for weight loss seems to be the ideal choice for your weight loss.